If you're a fan of this syndicate, why not check out our partner Kennet Valley Thoroughbreds? Kennet Valley Thoroughbreds (KVT) is a pioneer of professional racehorse syndication management in the UK. We manage single horse, flat racing partnerships with 16 shares at an initial cost of between £6,990 to £8,800 per share.
Founded in 1988 by Nick Robinson we have had regular success over many years with a small, select number of horses, sending out in total 139 winners and over £3.3 million in prize money. Since 2013 the business was restructured with Sam Hoskins, Luke Lillingston, and father and son, Peter and Piers Winkworth acquiring it. This dynamic young team will go the extra mile to reach the winners enclosure at the biggest meetings and give partners the best possible experience.
In 2017 we will have 13 horses in training (six of which are two-year-olds). We have six trainers, all young men at the top of their game with mostly family owned stables and for 2017 will include Clive Cox and William Knight for the first time.
We aim to provide our discerning partners with a taste of the thrill of racehorse ownership, success on the track and the opportunity to socialise…..all at an affordable cost.
What KVT offer:
- Partners own a direct proportion of each horse and receive their share in all prize money and proceeds when the horse is sold
- One horse per partnership
- We manage the horses and the partnerships for a fee - eliminating the day-to-day admin of horse ownership
- Partners receive two owners badges when their horse runs- we organise all ticketing
- We host racedays and serve champagne, win or lose
- Annual Yearling Parades and Lunch (October)
- Viewing of yearlings at pre-training yard before they head to trainers and Christmas lunch
- Winter lunch (January)
- Spring trainers yard mornings and lunch and regular visits throughout the season
- Weekly email news, entries, declartaions, results and updates
- Mid-season newsletter
- Ad hoc events such as visits to studs and Breakfast with the Stars at Epsom
- Horses are typically sold at the end of their three-year-old season, thus partners commitments are not open ended
Owning a racehorse is an exciting prospect and we seek to provide a personal and tailored service for all our partners. Joining a partnership can provide a forum for old school/university/London flat sharing/office friends to maintain contact after they inevitably disperse. It can also suit those near or at retirement, perhaps returning from abroad, who want a new activity to share with their spouse. If you are intrested in KVT and want some more information, or want to invest - please get in touch via the contact info below: